Amazon Prime Gift Guide for Girls
Where are my procrastinators? Well, I am not a gift procrastinator, but I still did some holiday shopping on Amazon Prime. So, I decided to put together a little Prime gift guide for more last minute shoppers, or just anyone looking to pick up a few little extra things for the gals on your list!
1. Cute Travel Mug: I loooove getting new travel mugs! This one comes in a bunch of adorable sizes and colors, and can keep things hot or cold for hours.
2. Scrunchies: Scrunchies are back and they're here to stay. Why not pick up a super cute pack of them? They have other colors than pink, but of course I had to share the pink with you!
3. Spiral Hair Ties: Another hair tie that has been oh-so-popular, but how cute are these colors? I fell in love with these hair ties this year! Not only are they fun, but they keep your hair in place without pulling any of it out.
4.Slipper Socks: It is cold, and everyone would appreciate some cozy slipper socks! I love that these have grips on the bottom, because I always slide around in regular fuzzy socks. And how cute are these?
5. Mini Heart Necklace: I have this in rose gold, and it is sooo cute! It is so sweet and delicate, perfect for every day wear. It is gold plated, so it is really nice quality for the price!
6. Blanket Scarf: Another cozy pick! I love blanket scarves in the winter, and amazon has tons of prime options.
7. Pearl Headbands: These have been so trendy, and I love them! They are such an easy way to dress up a casual look or hide some dirty hair. So, what isn't to love? And you can pick of 3 for less than $10.
8. Hat & Glove Set: It is always nice to have a matching set, and this brand is sooo nice! I love this pink, confetti print too; but it comes in tons of other colors too!
9. Pearl Hair Clips: Another trendy accessory! I love these, and you could get one pack and give each of your friends a few.
You can shop the whole gift guide here! Let me know what you've picked up from amazon for this holiday season!
til next time,
Leave a Reply.