Shopping for my mom is one of my favorite things to do every Christmas. My mom deserves the whole wide world, and I love to take the opportunity to spoil her! I wanted to round up some gift ideas that would be perfect for any mom in your life. I have linked several options at all price points for each idea, that are all still spoil-worthy, don't worry! Okay, let's get into it.
1. A Birthstone Necklace: I just think birthstone gifts are so thoughtful, and they can be so meaningful. You can get her birthstone, the birthstone of her mom, a beloved pet, or even the ones of her kids. If you want one with several stones (ex one for each child) here is a darling one from Lisa Leonard!
2. Luxe Bubble Bath: My mom loves baths. She takes one nearly every day. They are the little bit of time she takes for herself- so I decided to make them a little more special. I found this bubble bath/ shampoo/ body wash combo from Philosophy that comes in tons of delicious scents! And she loves it too- and it's less than $20. They also have really luxe lotion too in lots of scents; there is a little something for everyone.
3. Some New PJs: PJs are something that I feel like no one thinks to treat themselves to- but I think that is what makes them such a great gift! You can get them from just about anywhere, but my top pick are these from Rachel Parcell's line; super soft and so cute! I linked a couple other cute pairs that are a little more budget friendly if you want to get her them as a side-gift.
4. Ridiculously Soft Blanket: Is there anything better than a new blanket? Okay, I am a blanket hoarder- but I got it from my mamma! Our favorites are The Big One throws from Kohls; and they are on sale for $8. I mean, add some lotion and some pjs and you're ready for an at-home movie night! I also found a Barefoot Dreams blanket for 54% off at Nordstrom Rack, if you want to go more of a luxe route.
5. New Work Bag: Who else has a boss babe for a mom? My mom is a single mom and she works her butt off. I think a new work bag makes a lovely treat to make long work days a little brighter. I have gotten my mom a few from Kate Spade; ots of color to choose from, and they are really durable in the pebbled leather.
6. Soft Scarf: Scarves are some of my mom's favorite accessories in the winter time! A new scarf can make a whole outfit look brand new! I linked some soft ones that come in a bunch of colors; so there will be something for everyone's style.
7. Sparkling Earrings: Earrings are another little accessory that can just make you feel special, don't you think? My mom loves Kate Spade, so I always find something she likes there. I have linked some universally pretty options. They are great quality, super cute, and don't break the bank!
8.Cozy Cardi: My mom has quite the cardi collection; they are just so cozy! If your mom loves a cardi, it might be worth splurging on one from Barefoot Dreams! Super luxe, but sooooo soft. I have linked some other soft and colorful options from Old Navy that are much more budget friendly if you aren't sure if your mom is a cardi-fanatic.
9. Classy Sweatshirt (?): Who doesn't love some new lounge wear? Or even better; when it feels like lounge wear and looks a little more elevated. I found a couple of cute options from J.Crew Factory, and they always have the best sales going on!
10. Fancy Candy: I think Sugarfina candy is such a lovely treat! Who doesn't love fancy candy?
What are your mom's fav gifts? Let me know!
til next time,