You know how you want to give your friends the world... but you only have like, $25? Yeah, me too. Ah, the life of a broke college student! I want to spoil my gal pals, but it absolutely can be done on a budget. I thought I would share some of my favorite little gifts you can give to your favorite gals without breaking the bank, while still giving them a lovely gift!
1.A Chic Travel Cup: Is your BFF a coffee lover? I know mine is! I rarely see her without sporting a cup of iced coffee, so why not make it a cute one? Kate Spade has these adorable initial tumblers, and they are less than $20!
2. Satin Scrunchies: Who doesn't love some scrunchies? And these are a luxe take on the classic. The satin keeps your hair healthy and strong by preventing frizz, breakage, split ends, and pony tail bumps. Another plus, they are super cute! This pack of 5 is on amazon prime, and you could even buy a pack and split it up among your friends!
3. Luxe Lipstick Sampler: I have heard nothing but the best things about Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks! I found this set with three minis lipstick of their most popular shades for just $25. This would be such a lovely way to spoil your bestie with something a little more luxe, especially if she is a lipstick fanatic!
4. Trendy Headband Two Pack: Another amazon prime find! I have fallen in love with these pearl headbands this season, they just add such a fun feminine flair to any look. If your bestie loves fashion and she doesn't have a set of these yet, get her these! Two for less than $10, such a steal.
5. This Luxe Lash Set: Another for the makeup lover! I got one of these Tarte lash curlers in a set a few years ago, and have used it every day since! It is such a good lash curler, and the fact that it is super cute is a plus. And who doesn't love trying out a new mini mascara?
6. At Home Gel Polish Kit: This is my very favorite at home gel polish! All you need is your color and top coat, and I found this kit that has them both. This is the longest lasting nail polish I have tried, and it comes in sooo many gorgeous colors! If you know your friend likes having her nails painted, it is always so fun to add a new color to your collection.
7. Fun Bow Earrings: I have been obsessed with some statement earrings this season! These are sparkly sweet, and chic- what isn't to love?
8. Mini Capri Blue Candle: My bestie loves her Capri Blue candle! She gets one every year for Christmas, and makes it last all year! So if you're shopping for a candle lover, this mini would be a wonderful little treat for $8.
9. Rifle Paper Co. Initial Mug: I Know that there are two things that every girl loves; mugs, and Rifle Paper Co prints! These mugs are the most adorable marriage of the two. I love getting my friends mugs, and putting some other little goodies inside of them; like scrunchies, hair clips, lotion, and some of their favorite holiday candies. Sweet, thoughtful, and won't break the bank!
10. Pearl Hair Clips: Another pearl trend I have been obsessed with! And they are so fun for dressing up an outfit around the holiday season. Stick these in a mug & you have a darling little gift.